TWENTY-NINE YEARS AGO, we began to develop the digital art services featured on this site. Each service is tried and true thanks to our many clients from around the globe.
Designing fun cartoon maps
We were delighted to work with the children’s camps that requested us to design their camp maps. They were all fun to create and draw. More than that, we felt we were helping hundreds of children enjoy their camp experiences.
Cartoon maps require significant amounts of reference materials to produce. For example:
- Photos of all the critical areas to be illustrated for the map
- A precisely scaled blueprint of the grounds.
- Descriptions of group activities
- The accurate placement of the group activities’ illustrations
- The presence of signs
- The layout of streets, buildings, and paths
- Copies of logos